It’s Vidshort’s birthday and we’re celebrating by offering you the chance to win a FREE video to help you promote your business. The prize is a three minute video including titles (sting) and music worth £1000.
Your video can be designed to promote your business, advertise an event, charity or individual such as a business speaker. Think of the opportunities your business could gain by having a video that speaks to your clients.
It could be embedded into your website, on Facebook, linkedin, emails or… all of those. Remember that one minute of video is worth 1.8 million words
What do I have to do to win?
Answer the three questions below using no more than seventy-five words in total for all three questions using the application form on the Vidshorts website.
- What do you think the benefits of video are to business?
- How would a video from Vidshorts benefit your business?
- If you included video onto your website what would be your main message?
The winner will be the entry that in the opinion of the judges, including an independent judge, that has answered the questions with the greatest skill and imagination. The winner will be announced on 23rd October 2015.
1) The competition closes at 5.pm on Friday 14th November 2015.
Entries received after this time will not be counted.
2) The winner is the entry that in the opinion of the judges delivers the best and most imaginative answer to all three questions.
3) The winner of the competition will be notified via email before 23rd November 2015.
4) The prize is a three minute video including of one or more individuals speaking to camera in front of a white screen and filmed at our studios in Leatherhead. The video can be for a business promotion, advertising an event, charity or individual such as a business speaker.
5) Vidshorts will use its expertise to assist the winner to create a script that delivers the results you want from your video. Business logo, captions and credits of the winner’s business can be included in the final video.
6) The prize includes titles and music but not animation. Location filming is available but will be charged at the Vidshorts standard fee.
7) The prize must be taken and filming completed prior to December 12th 2015. The final video will be delivered prior to December 23rd 2015.
8) The winner’s name can be obtained by sending an email to Vidshorts after 23rd October 2015.
9) Vidshorts will not share contact details with anyone else or a third party but the entrant agrees to Vidshorts contacting the entrant as a result of their submission.
10) Vidshorts reserves the right to refuse filming where it feels the content is inappropriate, where participants are under eighteen years of age or if it believes there is a breach of copyright.
10) No cash alternative is available.